Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The White Walkers Continue...Banelord Tartarus Complete!

So right now I am focusing on two specific lists after doing some play testing with most of my casters. I have narrowed it down to a tiered Epic Goreshade list and a Terminus list (totally reminds me of playing Tyranids lol). The first list I am working on is Goreshade's...which means Banes...lots of Banes. So I decided to paint the biggest, baddest bane of them all, Banelord Tartarus.

I wanted to work on the OSL for this model and really focused on the light effects from the souls that make up his legs. I tried to go really bright with the souls and the runes on his axe to add visual interest. Despite being a fairly subdued army colour wise I really want to inject some brightness with the blue glow. So here he is:



No comments: